With a wide variety of offerings from furniture to accessories to art, Martin-Wood provides Interior designers and architects many options for their projects. Custom furniture design, painting and upholstery are all available. Contact us to set your ideas in motion.
A brief history of Martin Wood Inc.
- 1997 - Barbara opened a tiny showroom on the 16th floor at the Merchandise Mart and began offering European Antiques.
- Late 1997 - Named the Showroom Martin-Wood, Inc. after her Mother and Father.
- 1999 - With increasing popularity of hand painted furniture, she hired an artist to meet the demand.
- 2000 - Acquired a second showroom on the 16th floor and founded Martin-Wood Kids.
- 2001 - Acquired a third showroom on the 16th floor and merged with One Hundred Spires. Continued offering custom painted furniture and added more European antiques.
- 2006 - Merged all the showrooms into one large showroom.
- 2011 - Acquired the Melvin Wolf Showroom. Brought in 10 new lines of furniture and accessories including Sterling Collection and Bradshaw Designs.
- 2016 - Still going strong on the 14th floor in space #1461
S T A F F
Barb Krzysko, Founder
Quinn Costello, Sales Director
Sydney Barton, Artist/Designer